Ruby, iOS, and Other Development

A place to share useful code snippets, ideas, and techniques

All code in posted articles shall be considered public domain unless otherwise noted.
Comments remain the property of their authors.

2007-01-03

Shameless Promotion: Revolution Health

I work for a company known as Revolution Health. It was founded by Steve Case, of AOL fame, to "revolutionize health care" and make it easier for consumers to deal with the health care system. I think it's a noble mission, and might even succeed, but I'm a geek so I'm mostly excited about working on the largest Ruby on Rails project yet. (No, I can't back that up with specific numbers, but I'm telling you it's big.)

If you're reading this blog, you're probably more interested in the technical details (many of which I can't disclose) than the site itself, but I encourage you to take a look anyway. It's in preview mode, which means that you can't see it without registering (registration will always be free), and you can't register without being invited. Well, I'm inviting you. Use this link to register and take a look around. If you have trouble registering or with the site in general you can call 800-990-2892 or email customercare ATT revolutionhealth DDOT com (trying to avoid spam...).

In the next post I'll give a bit of technical info on one of the things I did. I can get away with telling you about it because it's nothing you couldn't figure out with Firebug and a little work.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home